CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello Again, Everyone!



























Hey there everyone! I got to meet the Easter Bunny the other day...can you believe it? I wasn't afraid at all, but it seems like everyone expected me to be. I'm not sure why though, because he was one cool bunny!

Mommy and Daddy also took me to the Honolulu Zoo last week, it was oh so fun. I am not sure what all of the animals are called, but Mommy and Daddy told me what all of them were as we walked around. I do know that I got to pet a piggy and a goat; what a great time! It was such a fun day, and I can't wait to go back.

I found out that I do have reflux in my urinary tract. I don't mind it, but it sure upset my parents. I was so brave when the doctors did all of my tests too...I didn't even cry when they used that big X-ray machine to take pictures of my insides. Mommy said that I was so brave, she would've bought me ice cream if I were bigger...she better believe that I'm going to hold her to that deal!

I guess the worst part about this whole "reflux" thing is that I have to take yucky medicine every morning after my bottle. It is called "Bactrim", and it's and antibiotic to make sure that my kidneys don't get infected due to my disorder. I have to take it every day until I am potty trained! You betcha' I'm going to try and learn as soon as possible!

Well, enjoy these pictures. Mommy takes A TON OF PICTURES, so I'll pick just a few of the best to put up here.

LOVE,
Cadence

PS...we're coming to Kentucky soon and I am oh so excited!!

0 comments: