CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas, Cereal, & THE BEACH!


WHEW!!! It has been a very eventful past few weeks! I found out that Santa was indeed as cool as Mommy said he was...can you believe that he came here and left me all sorts of presents? He got into my house, gave me wonderful gifts, and departed...all while I was asleep!! I guess that's where that whole "he sees you when you're sleeping" bit comes into play, because I have a feeling he wouldn't have shown up if I was still awake! I did wake up early on Christmas morning though...a whole hour and 15 minutes early!
I got a really great Baby Einstein Activity Center...and let me tell you, I love it! I feel like such a big girl in it because I am able to stand up, move around, push buttons, rattle rattles, and chew on teethers...all in one spot! It's like my very own baby command center! I also got my very own pink Bumbo, which I sit in all the time. Mommy puts me in it every morning for brunch and I can sit up so well in it. Santa is the best!

Speaking of brunch, I am eating rice cereal like a champ now. It tastes soooooo yummy! The first day Mommy fed it to me, I think she was worried that I wouldn't be able to swallow it. But I sure fooled her! I grabbed that spoon right out of her hand and shoved it in my mouth. She even got it on tape because she thought it was so funny. I get my cereal for brunch...usually around 9am or so every morning. It really helped me out during my growth spurt too, because I was very hungry all the time, no matter how much milk I drank. Mommy knew I needed more food I guess, because I didn't even have to ask!

Mommy and Daddy took me to the beach today. I've been before, but I never got to get in the water. Today was the big day! I am officially a BEACH BABY!! I loooooove the water! I got to play in a little stream over to the edge of the ocean, and I even got to play in the sand where the waves rush up. So exciting! Mommy put lots of sunscreen on me, a hat, and a little bathing suit. She said the bathing suit was to cover my boobies, but Daddy says that I don't have those and never will. :-) I guess we will see!

Enjoy the pictures! I have had so much fun over the past few weeks...this life just keeps getting better and better!





0 comments: