CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Check This Out!








I saw Mommy painting stuff yesterday, but I wasn't quite sure what she was up to. When I woke up this morning I started hanging out with my Nana, and before I knew it Mommy went into my room and started hammering. Whaddya' know...when Daddy took me in there later, I saw my name on my wall! Each letter is unique, so I love it and think that Mommy is pretty crafty. I sure am glad, because I can't wait to start finger painting and drawing!

Nana Stanton arrived last night, so I am getting spoiled and loving it. I am pretty sure something big is going to happen to me today though, I keep hearing them talk about "the pediatrician" and "shots". I am not sure what that means, but I guess I'll find out soon...my "appointment is at 10:45"...at least that's the word on the street!

Mommy finally put me in my cool Harley Davidson gown that Grandpa bought me! I think it's comfy, yet cool and stylish at the same time...don't you agree? I love it! Thank you Grandpa!

Have fun checking out my new pics...until next time, take it easy. Later Tator!

0 comments: